ELECTRONIC VALVE SAVER KIT SEQUENT
ELECTRONIC VALVE SAVER SEQUENTHow does the Valve Saver Sequent plus work?The system consists of an Additive-tank and a dosing unit available in 4, 6, 8 cylinder versions.The solution is compatible with cars with direct fuel injection or for Reducer systems with the introduction of the additive via a nozzle.
The introduction takes place sequentially in the intake manifold for each cylinder!
The dosing unit is available in 4 or 6 cylinder models, which are moulded in a compact casing. There are no standards regarding the installation position. The intelligent electronic controlled microvalve and pump are dependent on the Engines performance. The number of cylinders and the dosage can be set on 8 upto 15 levels without the help of a PC with a touch of a button.With Vehicle Type Approval
- ECU controlled dosing
- Installer friendly installation thanks to fast couplings
- easy programming (wihtout the software)
- seuqential introduction of the additive
- no risk of over- or underdosing
- Additive used accordingly with the requirements
- Filling level control with the help of the LED signaller
- also available as 8 cylinder module!
- reasonable price
- Power supply: 12V DC (10V – 15V)
- current consumption : inoperative 30mA
- Pump thrust up to 6A
- Weight : 1050g
- Dimensions L/W/H : 145mm x 125mm x 56mm
- Equipment-installation position: random
- Temperature range : -20/+85°C
- Protection class IP54
- Sealing materials : FKM (Viton)/Elastomer highly temperature- and Weatherresistant. Compatible with acids, bases, fuels and oils (also synthetic).
DATENBLATT ELECTRONIC VALVE SAVER SEQUENT
Produktbeschreibung Electronic Valve Saver sequent
HTW Fahrversuch zum Ventilverschleiß im Autogasbetrieb
Verschleißbetrachtung an einem Toyota Corolla Verso und Überprüfung des V-Lube Valve Saver Kit
HANDBUCH Electronic Valve Saver sequent
Technisches Handbuch für das elektronische sequentielle Dosiersystem